To access our 2014-2015 school supply list by grade level please click on the “parent” link above. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. We ask that you do not write your child’s name on supplies as they are often shared by the class.
We encourage you to register new students entering Kindergarten through grade 5 as soon as possible. The school office is open from 8:00 – 5:00, Monday – Thursday through July 31st. Beginning August 4th the office will be open from 8:30 -4:30 Monday – Friday.
Please bring the following with you:
* Current immunization records
* Proof of physical examination (school physical) dated and signed by a licensed health professional within the last 12 months
* Copy of birth certificate
* Proof of Florida residency, such as water bill, electric bill, lease agreement
* Copy of student’s last report card, if applicable
* Copy of any/all special educational records
* Legal Guardianship/custody papers
Do you want to be a VOLUNTEER at Connerton this year? You must fill out a new 2014-2015 application.
Please come to COES on Wednesday, August 13th from 8:30 to 1:00 to meet your child’s teacher, check bus routes, pick up car line tags, and gather information about the upcoming school year!